Review of Keystone 5,000 BTU 115V Window Mounted Air Conditioner with "Follow Me" LCD Remote Control

Keystone 5,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner
I must say that I have chosen the right one. About ¼th of the US citizens have the window air conditioner and the number is on the increasing side. We all know the window mounted air conditioner comes up with easy installation process, so it becomes easier for ordinary people to buy and install by their own. Many of these air conditioners have several digital controls rather than having simple HIGH and LOW settings. If you are looking to cool down couple of rooms then the window air conditioners are ideal choice. It is always advisable that you choose the right product as per your requirements.

Keystone 5,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner

I was desperately looking for window mounted air conditioner from very long, but I was never in hurry as I believe in buying the quality product from quality suppliers so that I can avail a great after sales service too along with the product. In fact, getting a great product for everyday use also help others like me. Usually, I don’t get time to provide point out my opinion about products that I buy online, but this time it really impressed me and I feel reviewing it, so that it helps others to trust on the product and its usability.

Some Great Features of Buying the Product:-

I have already said that “Easy Installations” has made this product more acceptable among the users. Till date it is operating quite fine once I have installed it. Although the weather is on the cooler side but by the end of April this window mounted air conditioner will have the real test of its wide features hopefully.
Keystone 5,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner

One feature of this item that really made me amazed is its “follow me” option which reads the temperature as indicated by the remote control and I can assure myself that I am under such a comfort zone which I wanted to be. Actually with the air conditioners you will not have that much of comfort unless you control the temperature in your way. Not to forget the product price, when I bought this product from Amazon, I got attractive discounts. So under $100 to get the product of your choice is remarkable I must say and you can’t expect better than this within that range. Nowadays a window mounted air conditioner under 100 dollars is hard to find, especially with the great features.

Few Discussions on the Negative Sides:-

I have something to say about that product which I believe can be made more useful for the public to use. First of all, the air conditioner sounds a bit louder than it actually requires in my opinion. Apart from that, the vents of the air conditioner are not properly adjustable. Sometimes when you want to drift the air from the AC to other sides you expect the vents to work properly. In fact, here the vents of this window mounted air conditioner moves in horizontal directions, not vertical directions. So this problem needs to be rectified in order to get more acceptances from the users.
Keystone 5,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner

At the end, I must say while you choose a great quality window mounted air conditioner you should follow the above cases which I have discussed in order to get the actual benefit out of the product. Do not forget to maintain the product in order to achieve great return on your investment. In this growing market of purchasing the air conditioner for your home, sometimes we fail to identify the best product under the cover of the popular brand names. So, I believe this review will help many people to buy the best quality window mounted AC for their home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hunter 59135 Key Biscayne 54" Weathered Zinc Ceiling Fan Pine Reversible Blades

How To Choose The Best Portable Washer 2017